• as of
  • Democrats:
  • Republicans:
  • Others:
  • Total:

Military & Overseas Voters

Registering to Vote and/or Requesting a Vote by Mail Ballot

Military personnel and overseas voters may apply for voter registration and/or request vote by mail ballots with a Federal Postcard Application (FPCA). Military personnel may also obtain the FPCA from the Unit Voting Officer. (Spouses and dependents are considered to be of the same category of vote by mail voter as military members and generally should follow the same rules.)

If the FPCA is not available, you may contact the Supervisor of Elections by:

  • Phone: (352) 754-4125

  • Written request: Supervisor of Elections, 20 N. Main St., Rm. 165, Brooksville, FL 34601

Note: At present there are no provisions to allow for submission of the FPCA through the internet.

Reminder: You must be registered at least 29 days prior to an election (book closing date) in order to be eligible to vote in that election.

Additional Information

Vote by Mail Ballots: More information about vote by mail ballots can be found on the Division of Elections website.

Military & Overseas Information: Federal Voting Assistance Program 

Voting GuideFederal Voting Assistance Guide


Dates to Remember

January Voter Outreach
Click here for full schedule

Patriotic Pet Contest!
Patriotic Pet Contest Brochure